A Shared Vision Towards the Future of Retail Automation
Lozier Corporation and Cornerstone Automation Systems, LLC (CASI) have combined resources to form the largest team effort in retail automation. United, we represent the best in innovation, cutting-edge technology, and manufacturing.
Together, we are able to provide smart, tech-enabled solutions that increase capacity and throughput while reducing costs. Additionally, our software expertise provides important visibility into your operations through data – such as real-time tracking of orders and inventory in brick-and-mortar stores, dark stores, and e-commerce fulfillment centers.
Lozier manufactures products, or components and OEM parts, while CASI provides the technology, testing and assembly, technical support, and service . Lozier manufactured items flow into CASI’s 186,000 sq. ft. Texas facility where they are assembled, tested, and shipped.
Lozier Corporation, a leading manufacturer of store fixtures, has been a key supplier and developmental partner in existing, new, and emerging retail markets since 1956. With over 4.3 million square feet of manufacturing and distribution space plus global sourcing, Lozier’s capacity is unmatched with the ability to produce high-volume orders for retailers with a significant number of stores.
- Founded in 1956 and privately owned
- Over 4.3 million square feet of manufacturing and distribution space
- Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska with additional facilities in Alabama, Missouri, Pennsylvania and Indiana
- Industry leader in product, quality, and service
- Manufacturing expertise & capability
- Product development and engineering
- Production of components and OEM parts
- Infrastructure to service & scale
- Installation , training, technical support, ongoing service
Cornerstone Automation Systems, LLC (CASI) designs, manufactures installs and services state-of-the-art turnkey automation systems for retail and e-commerce. CASI’s overall objective is to provide the right balance of high-tech automation and necessary human operations to maximize accuracy, efficiency, and profitability. Because of CASI’s unique approach and superior technology, the biggest names in order fulfillment continue to request our services.
- Delivering turnkey systems since 2002
- 186,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- Headquarters in Frisco, Texas
- FANUC Top Robotics Integrator and Innovation Award winner
- Technology design & integration experts
- Software expertise
- Receiving & fulfillment solutions
- System assembly & testing
- Installation, training , technical support and ongoing service